Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday Bash

So! My birthday was last Friday, and somehow everyone found out. So after I *demolished* a math test in the morning, went to class and returned home, I was summoned from my friend's apartment on the third floor to this:



Just multiply what you see by about 10 and you get the idea.
That night we made an expedition to the hot springs in Spanish Fork canyon, which require a 2.5 mile hike each way. We weren't the only ones who thought a full moon and a Friday night were ideal, however, so when we arrived there was really only one pool available. And that was only after we camped in it until the two guys already there gave up and went home.

Pretty much the best birthday ever. And that's not to mention the cake and balloons Linsday and Greg brought me. Nice. So I've decided that although Facebook says I don't have the most number of friends, I do have the best ones.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your birthday! How lame is it that you had to have a birthday for us to see you? We need to break that trend...let the countdown for the beach begin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! You certainly seem adept at ferreting out the fun stuff!
    Happy Birthday, and make sure your mother makes good on the promised present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, Happy late birthday! Yeah... I DID help Mom come up with all of the ideas for your birthday. I just forgot to call. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I appreciate Lindsay and Greg being my cake deliverers.

    ReplyDelete