Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 31, 2009

Today is May 31. Which means that exactly three years ago on a Wednesday at 12:00 I entered the MTC. Which means that almost exactly one year ago I came home. Curiously enough, I think this date has much more signifcance to me in terms of self-evaluation, goal setting and introspection than my Birthday, Christmas, New Years, and Halloween.
And don't worry, this isn't a why-are-you-not-married crisis. It is, however, a how-is-your-scripture-study-now crisis and a have-you-done-anything-useful crisis, but those are more reasonable (and constructive) crisis.
So! That's what's going down on the home front. Hope everyone else is having a delightfully introspective week as well.

1 comment:

  1. Good post. And by the way, why ARE you not married?
    Dad

    ReplyDelete