Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pandora's iPod


I'm the type of person that can only listen to a song X times before it loses all entertainment value. I also hate the radio. And I never bother to steal people's music. SO! I started using the nifty internet thing in conjunction with Pandora radio (which, by the way, lets say whether you like a song it is playing or not, thereby defining what will and will not be played on your station). SO! I feel a knack for classical, I throw in a composer and it spits out classical. I say "Radiohead" and it spews wierd bands. Etc, Etc. Strangely, however, even on stations that start out with random artists like "Zoe Keating" (cellist) I get back Radiohead. I'm starting to suspect that Pandora knows me better than I know myself.

1 comment:

  1. Chad's turned me on to Pandora as well. Very cool thing, this internet :)

    ReplyDelete