Saturday, January 31, 2009

Polar Bitanic

Last night about 12 am Ryan, Chandra and I realized we needed to go hiking today. So! we did. Fortunately for you, enthralled reader, I brought my camera. We went to something or other falls south of Timp, near Sundance Resort. Four mile round trip, trail beaten down enough we didn't need snowshoes.

An Avalanche!














Intrepid Explorers!














My Favorite (the little guy in the corner is Ryan)

And for those who think I'm wasting my precious time adventuring, I will have you know I took a test this very morning before embarking. HA!

3 comments:

  1. Sam: That is way cool! Great pictures, and congratulations on getting out and enjoying such beauty. Your Uncle Mark would be honored to know that Polar Bitanic expeditions continue under that venerable banner.
    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be careful. . . That's a super high avalanche risk area.

    Darn it. I'm sorry, the trauma nurse in me comes out just a little too frequently. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The caption to the last photo--that's referencing Ryan being your favorite, right? In that case, my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete